Friday, May 8, 2009

Mandalalala Hey Hey Hey Goodbye



The submarine has drowned, it was never meant for water. The Watership went Down - another piece of fodder. A willing sacrifice, they say, for nothing gold can stay, at least that's what the Poet claimed. Sit with me, madame, I'll wait for god no longer. Collude with me we'll o'erthrow the sea and save four mounds of dust. A drop within the ocean, one atom in the bomb, as Miley Cirus sings I scream, yet bear it, kind sir, with aplomb. Gentle child don't look to the west oh please, else I'll salt my eggs with you. I'll mourn the twilight of your grace I'll rub a bit about your face I'll catch the fallout on a plate to season steak to taste.

I'll share a tale of brothers three who fared well in Shadow's bidding: hidden things malignant beings demoniacle summoning rings all together string these lads slowly 'long. With charged guitars and comp'ny cars and girlfriends but thirteen, they hold up their heads on pompous necks and Chastity do hail. They drag a captive crowd to her and announce she is for sale, but Alas! these business ventures fail as she's removed her veil.

The submarine has drowned and not a body has been found. They combed the seas for lice and fleas but did not find your brother mother daughter aunt uncle son niece second cousin twice removed third down from the left somewhere in the front I see a man what's in his hand? The period of my life - I see a man what's in his hand? My mother and my wife. A ladle and a knife.

Can you abide your dreams if a dog bursts at the seams if you plant a child in water if you water it with earth if you, in anguish, shake with mirth? Did you ignite a fire as protection from the light? Did you dress as a ballerina when you undressed to fight?

Thoughtless clown
I was your candle's shadow.

No comments: